Wallets and WebApp Interface
Symbiosis WebApp user guide: Getting familiar with Symbiosis WebApp: Interface & Wallets.
Symbiosis WebApp is a web-based application provided by Symbiosis. It allows users to use all the functionality of the Symbiosis protocol: to do cross-chain swaps, supply liquidity, receive rewards, etc.
To connect a wallet, please press on the Connect Wallet button.
If there is no wallet plugin installed, you will see this message:
Please download a wallet plugin of your choice, install it, create a new account, or import keys for an existing account and connect the wallet to Symbiosis WebApp.
If you already have an installed wallet, then when you load WebApp, you will see this message:
Please select your wallet, unlock it, and connect to Symbiosis WebApp.
If you click on your wallet on the list and nothing happens, please open your wallet (the wallet icon should be on the browser bar), unlock it, and confirm connection to Symbiosis WebApp.
The next step is to get familiar with the WebApp interface, and then you're ready for swaps!
The important elements of the WebApp interface are highlighted on the image below:
Element 1: Tabs
- The Swap tab opens a WebApp section where you can exchange cryptocurrencies.
- The Pools tab opens a WebApp section where you can manage your assets in liquidity pools owned by Symbiosis.
- The Zap tab opens a WebApp section where you can add liquidity third party lending protocols and the liquidity pools owned by Symbiosis.
- The Farming tab opens a WebApp section where you can check and claim your rewards for providing liquidity.
Element 2: Stuck transactions
Element 3: Active network
The element shows the name of the active network. To switch the active network, please press on this element and confirm the action in your wallet.
Element 4: Settings
Here, you can change the default values of the slippage tolerance and deadlines for your trades.
- The slippage tolerance value means that a trade will automatically cancel if the price change for this trade exceeds the specified value. Then you will get your assets back minus the transaction fee.
- The trade deadline means that a trade will automatically cancel if the processing time exceeds the specified value.
Element 5: Sender’s address
It is the address from which you send cryptocurrency. The address is obtained from your connected wallet and you can change it via the wallet.