Blockchain Bridge Contracts | Symbiosis
The BridgeV2 contract is a proxy between Relayers and Synthesis/Portal contracts. Relayers interact with all protocol contracts through the BridgeV2 contract using the receiveRequestV2 function.
The BridgeV2 contract is a proxy between relayers and Portal/Synthesis contracts.
An instance of BridgeV2 contract is deployed on all the blockchains supported by Symbiosis.
Scheme 1, below, shows how BridgeV2 interacts with Portal/Synthesis contracts and relayers.
Scheme 1. Interactions of contracts and relayers.
BridgeV2 accepts calls from:
- 1.Portal/Synthesis contracts, and
- 2.Relayers (MPC addresses).
Relayers only listen to events issued by BridgeV2 contracts. An event issued by BridgeV2 contains all information needed to route the message to an appropriate blockchain.
Scheme 2 explains how BridgeV2 works.
Scheme 2. Algorithm of interaction with BridgeV2.
- 2.Steps 1-4 are done within one transaction.
- 3.BridgeV2 issues an event that contains the information needed to route the message to an appropriate blockchain.
- 5.Steps 5-6 are done within one transaction.