Dealing with sTokens
Symbiosis WebApp user guide: What sTokens are and dealing with sTokens via Symbiosis WebApp.
sToken (sUSDT, sUSDC, sBUSD, etc.) represents a token of one blockchain on another blockchain and is used to perform cross-chain swaps with the Symbiosis protocol.
If you would like to learn more about sTokens, please refer to Wrapped Tokens and sTokens in Symbiosis
sTokens are used for technical purposes, and the end users cannot trade sTokens, though they can obtain sTokens while supplying/withdrawing liquidity to/from the liquidity pools owned by Symbiosis or reverting cross-chain operations.
If you have sTokens and don't want simply keep them, then:
- 1.You can add your sTokens to the liquidity pool run by Symbiosis and get rewards for providing liquidity.
- 2.You can get stablecoins in exchange for sTokens at the rate of 1:1 (instructions are below).
Requirements to operate:
- You have enough native assets to pay for a transaction on the source blockchain.
To swap sTokens for stablecoins:
- 2.Connect your wallet.
- 3.Select Bridge in the menu:
- 5.In the Transfer from field, select Boba BNB and the sToken you would like to exchange for stablecoins on a corresponding blockchain:
- 6.In the Transfer to field, select the destination token (there is just one option for each sToken type). In our case:
- 7.Enter an amount for the sToken:
- 8.If you see the Switch network to <Network name> button, please switch to the network by pressing the button and confirming the action in your connected wallet.
- 9.If you see the Approve <Token name> button, please approve the token use by pressing the button and approving the transaction in your wallet.
- 10.Press the Burn button, and confirm the transaction in your wallet:
- 11.Wait a bit to get a confirmation: