Symbiosis Developer Tools
Symbiosis Developer Tools include Symbiosis JS SDK, and Symbiosis API.
Symbiosis core smart contracts are open source and available at https://github.com/symbiosis-finance/core-contracts
We're committed to helping our fellow developers integrate the functionality of our protocol into their own applications, platforms, and protocols. We are pleased to present the following developer tools:
- Symbiosis API It is a great tool to speed up integration with the Symbiosis Protocol. The API endpoints call methods of Symbiosis JS SDK.
The developer tools mentioned above enables developers to:
- Perform cross-chain operations:
- Cross-chain swapping (any to any token, BTC including),
- Interchain communicating (any token to a third-party lending protocol),
- Cross-chain zapping (any token to the liquidity pool owned by Symbiosis),
- Bridging (minting/burning routine).
- Get states of cross-chain operations
- Deal with emergencies:
- Get lists of stuck cross-chain operations,
- Perform reverting operations.