Farming on Octopools
Unlock Rewards with the Symbiosis Liquidity Program: receive rewards for providing assets to Symbiosis liquidity pools (Octopools).
The Symbiosis protocol owns two AMM multi-token liquidity pools: Octopools to implement cross-chain operations. The Symbiosis Octopools are located on Boba BNB: the Symbiosis host chain.
Once you supply liquidity to one of these pools, you will become a liquidity provider and receive a share of liquidity provider fees at the time you will withdraw your assets from the pool. The longer assets stay in a liquidity pool, the more you receive.
You can withdraw assets in full at any time at your convenience.
The liquidity provider fees are charged for all swaps performed on Octopools. The fees taken during trades are added to the total liquidity of the pool. When a liquidity provider withdraws their assets from the pool, they also receive a proportional share of all fees collected since the liquidity was first added. This mechanism is a part of the AMM pool protocol. The main points here:
- You get rewards once: when you withdraw liquidity,
- The rewards are in the tokens of the pool,
- The reward amount depends on the trading activity in the pool.
APRs of Symbiosis Octopools are re-calculated daily.
For every token type in Octopools, there are two APR values:
- APR shows the estimated annual rate for providing liquidity.
To add assets to a Symbiosis liquidity pool:
- 2.Connect your wallet.
- 3.Press the Manage button below the token you are going to add. For instance:
- 4.If you see the Switch network to <Network name> button, switch to the network by pressing the button and confirming the action in your connected wallet:
- 5.Enter an amount you are going to add and hit the Add Liquidity button below:
If a liquidity provider doesn't have veSIS tokens then the provider is eligible only for a proportional share of all fees collected since the liquidity was first added. The reward amount depends on the trading activity in the pool and the liquidity providers will receive the reward at the time the assets are withdrawn from the pool.
When a liquidity provider has veSIS tokens, the provider is eligible for two types of rewards:
- 1.A proportional share of all fees collected since the liquidity was first added. The reward amount depends on the trading activity in the pool and the liquidity providers will receive the reward at the time the assets are withdrawn from the pool.
- 2.Additional rewards in SIS tokens, paid weekly. These rewards become available on Ethereum. They can be claimed immediately or later and in full.
To check and claim rewards in SIS tokens:
- 2.Connect your wallet, and select the account you used to add liquidity to the liquidity pool:
- 3.Press the Claim all button and confirm the operation in your connected wallet.
How to check:
- 2.Click the protocol name to see details: